Who we are
The MOMS (MOMS Offering Moms Support) Club® of Lilburn, GA is a fun, engaging community offering friendship and support for stay-at-home moms living in or near Lilburn.
International MOMS Club® has over 1,500 chapters in seven countries. We are the only international support group specifically for all stay-at-home moms, and we’d like you to be a member too! We are a wonderful way to meet other moms and a fun way for your child to meet other children
What we do
- Monthly meetings with speakers, discussions, and other fun programs!
- Casual get-togethers in parks and members’ homes!
- Outings for mothers and their children!
- Family parties around the holidays or just for fun throughout the year!
- Playgroups for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children!
- A variety of special interest activities like crafting sessions, book club, cooking lessons, and stroller-walking groups! The activities are as varied as the interests of the group members!
- Service projects that help enrich our community!
- Baby showers for expecting moms, and meal trains for moms needing a little extra help!
- A fun annual banquet!
What makes us special
- We meet during the day, when stay-at-home moms most need support.
- We believe being a mother shouldn’t isolate you, so mothers may bring their children with them to all of our events!
- We know being a stay-at-home mom often means making a financial sacrifice, so dues to your local chapter are only $25 per year.
- Moms of any age children are welcome. You don’t have to leave the group when your children enter school! We know you still need support as your children grow.
- We are non-denominational so that we can welcome moms of all backgrounds.
- Most importantly, we provide a strong support system for each other. Whether it means cheering accomplishments, helping out with a need, or just being there to listen and understand, our goal as a group is to lift each other up!
Who can join
Any mom who lives in Lilburn, the portion of Lawrenceville south of Ronald Reagan Parkway, or the Gwinnett County portion of Stone Mountain. While any mom in our geographical area is welcome to join our chapter, it’s important to know that MOMS Club® is a support group for stay-at-home moms, and most of our events are held during the work day.
Unfortunately we cannot accept members who live outside of our designated area. If you don’t live in our area but still want to be part of the fun, visit the International MOMS Club ® website at http://www.momsclub.org to find out if you have a local chapter.
How to join
Annual membership dues for our chapter are only $25 per year. For more information about joining or with any other questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with you soon! We would love to hear from you!